Urgent Maintenance Instructions
Please see list below of what constitutes an urgent repair under the Residential Tenancies Act
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented property unsafe or unsecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted.
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises.