9 / 34-36 Grafton Street, Grenfell
Quality 'Redwood" Unit
Located in the popular "Redwood on Grafton" complex, only a 240m flat walk to Grenfell's Main Street, is this quality 2015 built Unit.
Features of the package include:
* Two generous size bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
* Spacious open plan living area including lounge room & well appointed kitchen. The practical kitchen features stainless gas cooktop, stainless underbench electric oven, rangehood & pantry cupboard.
* Large bathroom with both shower & bath, vanity & toilet.
* Split system reverse cycle A/C.
* Internal laundry with excellent storage.
* Attached garage with internal access into the living area.
* Private verandah attached to the rear of the Unit
* Rainwater tank with pressure system.
The "Redwood on Grafton' complex is sought after due to many positive characteristics. The friendly neighbours added to the no steps to encounter & prime location, make it an ideal addition to your real estate portfolio. This is a great opportunity to purchase a highly sort after, low maintenance Unit, what will suit the Owner Occupier who is ready to put their feet up & enjoy life or the Investor how is looking for a property with potential great returns to be part of a tightly held & buoyant Grenfell rental market.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES:
(12.30pm – 1.30pm)
Saturday 23rd October 2021
Saturday 30th October 2021
Outside of these times listed above, inspections are by appointment only.
Expressions of Interest must be placed, in writing, to the Selling Agent by:
Friday 12th NOVEMBER 2021
by 5 p.m
For further information about this quality Unit, for a Contract of Sale, to discuss the Expressions of Interest process or to organise an inspection, please don't hesitate to contact Danny or Andrew