Unit 9, 34-36 Grafton Street Grenfell
Located in the popular "Redwood on Grafton" complex, only a 240m flat walk to Grenfell's Main Street, is this quality 2015 built Unit.
Features of the package include:
* Two generous size bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
* Spacious open plan living area including lounge room & well appointed kitchen. The practical kitchen features stainless gas cooktop, stainless underbench electric oven, rangehood & pantry cupboard.
* Large bathroom with both shower & bath, vanity & toilet.
* Split system reverse cycle A/C.
* Internal laundry with excellent storage.
* Attached garage with internal access into the living area.
* Private verandah attached to the rear of the Unit
* Rainwater tank with pressure system.
The "Redwood on Grafton' complex is sought after due to many positive characteristics. The friendly neighbours added to the no steps to encounter & prime location, make it an ideal addition to your real estate portfolio. This is a great opportunity to purchase a highly sort after, low maintenance Unit, what will suit the Owner Occupier who is ready to put their feet up & enjoy life or the Investor how is looking for a property with potential great returns to be part of a tightly held & buoyant Grenfell rental market.
(12.30pm – 1.30pm)
For further information about this quality Unit, for a Contract of Sale, to discuss the Expressions of Interest process or to organise an inspection, please don't hesitate to contact Danny or Andrew